Monday, May 4, 2009

So Groovy

"So Groovy" was the inspiration for this Art Paper Doll. I wanted to make her funky to match her cool shoes. I enjoy doing the eyes, I love long eye lashes. I like doing their make up, that comes from my years working for Estee Lauder . I like to add different elements, so you say what is that ? Yes it is a pink flamigo bird on her wings. LOL Her shoes are just priceless, real lady back breaker shoe's.. She really has it going on "girlfriend".
I used a collage sheet purchased from "talented" Sharon Tomlinson. The head, arms, legs and shoes are from the collage sheet. The rest are bits and piece's I have added.
I used my watercolor pencil crayons and dove blender pen. I always use cat eye inks, to make the colors more brilliant. I have changed all the colors of the collage sheet, with my pencil crayons. I thought hot pink was her color, matched her look. Thanks to Sharon for her creative collage sheet, I enjoy creating, this funky little girl so much.
I think she "Rocks".

5 comments:

Heather Robinson said...

I want to know how she walks around in those fabulous shoes! And I only wish I had legs like those that looked fab in leggings! She's a real girlfriend indeed! Your art dolls are second to none, my friend! Hugs...

Debby said...

So groovy indeed. I really love this one.
debby

Lori said...

she is amazing!!! thanks for stopping over to visit me:)

Marilyn Rock said...

She is very cool! Love it!

Barb said...

I adore paper dolls...especially yours..vbg