Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wanderlust

I was inspired to create this Journal page, after seeing all the flowers out in bloom. I love this time of year everything is coming to life again, in the garden.
I used a cereal box for my surface, my kids eat a lot cereal. Then used a vintage image, she look so sophisticated don't you agree? I have added paper napkins and used gel medium. The word stamp is from Quietfire Designs. These pages are so addictive, I can't wait to create more.
Wishing you a good day.

3 comments:

Marilyn Rock said...

This is jaw-dropping gorgeous to me! Stunning Laura!

Heather Robinson said...

Oh this is beyond elegant and sophisticated Laura! It is gorgeous! I loved reading about your creative process and the materials that you used too! You have truly outdone yourself with this piece. Big hugs....great to see you back online.

Anonymous said...

This piece is lovely just like it is.It is so you! The colors and the image are perfect.
Nancy A.