Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sparkles, Kitty Art Doll

This is my little Siamese cat Sparkles, she died a few years ago. I was always going to complete this art doll, time gets away. I wanted to share it with you, before I did all the coloring etc. I will use this background, add colors similar to the art kitty doll. I thought it was time to finish her. I have two Bengal cats now, I enjoy them so much. Except one of the cats wants me up sometimes at 4:00 a.m., that does not thrill me.LOL I will show Sparkles completed, very soon .
Happy creating.

2 comments:

Debby said...

Laura, I love your Sparkles art doll, she is just so beautiful! Can hardly wait for the finished piece.
Debby

Marilyn Rock said...

Love what you've done so far! How meaningful to use Sparkles in your lovely art. I am looking forward to the completed piece! xxoo