Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thank you Trudi at Two Dresses Studio for the Kreativ Blog Award.


1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award:
Thank you, Trudi Sissons at:
http://www.twodressesstudio.blogspot.com/

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting:

  • My passion is creating art and it is a good way for me to relax.
  • I met Audrey Hepburn and I have her autograph.
  • I grew up in Toronto, Ontario.
  • I been to a Pink Floyd concert and loved it.
  • I worked as a Beauty Advisor for Estee Lauder at Holt Refrew.
  • My favorite food is fruit... yes, really.
  • I live on a cash crop farm and love it. I will always be a city cat at heart.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers:
Heather Robinson
Marilyn J. Rock
Dawn Edmonson
Marion- Bockel24
Barbara Smith
Teri Caila
Bella Ayers

6. Link to the people you nominate.

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.







5 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Laura, you are such an angel dear heart!!! Thank you for this wonderful award, I'm very honored that you think of me and my blog this way!!! I love blogging and especially love the amazing friends I've made ~ it's truly a blessing to me!! Thank you so much sweet friend, xxoo, Dawn

Marilyn Rock said...

Laura; Congrats on the well-deserved award! I enjoyed reading your 7 items of interest. Audrey Hepburn was and still is one of my faves! She's so elegant and I'm happy you got to meet her! WOW!

Thank you, also, for the nomination. I will be posting on my Blog soon! You're so wonderful! xxoo

bockel24 said...

Thanks, Laura, that´s so kind to think of me! Hey, I´ve also been (invited) to a Pink Floyd concert (about 15 years ago) and it was great!
Though I never blog about blog awards and don´t forward them either (most of my friends hate chain letters and such), that doesn´t mean that I don´t feel honoured - I do indeed! Hugs, Marion

Debby said...

Congrats on your award Laura.
debby

Babsarella said...

Laura, congrats on your award and thank you so very much for the nomination!!