Thursday, June 4, 2009

Time Flies

I wanted to share with you Art Paper Doll #2, that was published in Somerset Studio Gallery magazine. This is not the printed page from the magazine, she looks more colorful printed on the white background in the magazine. The doll parts are from Non Sequitur stamps, I always tell you the source of my stamps used. The reason I look at other blogs too and see an image. Then I wish I knew where to find them. LOL. The stamp plate this image is from it is all related to time, really nice stamps. I will posted doll #3 tomorrow, The Tulip Diva.
Enjoy your day.

3 comments:

Heather Robinson said...

Always, always, always your dolls are fashionable and oh so chique!! They have style and just the right touch of whimsy! Always a delight to behold! Hugs...

Marilyn Rock said...

Beautious!

Debby said...

gorgeous!
Debby