Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dream Today

What is more fun than hot pink hair and a bird house on your head. This Art Paper Doll is from Character Constructions created by Catherine Moore newest stamp collection. It is called the Bird & Bee Paperie, I just love it. Some of the other doll parts I used are from Catherine's other stamp collections, which match beautifully with the newest clear stamps. I enjoyed using hot pink and cranberry together. This combination of colors, adds a real punch of bright "happy" color to your art work.
Enjoy your day.

4 comments:

Babsarella said...

Beautiful colors...love the fun stamps too!

Marilyn Rock said...

You give life to these stamps. Beautiful Laura!

Debby said...

I Love the quote, the pink hair is great too.
debby

Shannon Sawyer said...

I love this one Laura. You do such an amazing job on these art dolls. I'm actually making my first art dolls ever for the AlphaStamps swap and let me tell you, they are not as easy as I thought they would be. After making these art dolls I've been working on, I have a whole new found respect for your beautifully created art dolls, more than I alreday had for your creative works. By the way, I just love the added lace to the dress on this one.