Sunday, July 5, 2009

Enchanted Souls



Marion is offering an ATC exchange,on her blog. The theme is Zetti Zettilology, the coolest rubber stamp company. I have joined this ATC Swap, I really enjoy Marion's art work. This is my first entry card, I have created last night. There is a blue dots on the word souls, it is not there in person. hmm

I used cheese clothand gel meduim over stamped pattern paper to create the background. Then alchohol inks on the silver metal photo slide. I have two more ATC's to create, these are fun.

Visit Marion's Blog at: http://bockel24.blogspot.com/

Enjoy your day.

2 comments:

Marilyn Rock said...

So happy you joined in Marion's exchange! I am in it, too. :) Love what you did!

cmoh said...

The background is fabulous...I'd love to see a mini tutorial on it.

I am off to check out marion's blog your pieces are amazing and I know whoever receives them will cherrish them.