Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Fairy Story

Twins share such a special bond. I always thought it would be so amazing to have been a twin. The idea of sharing a secret language and feeling so connected to someone is fascinating. I thought these twin girls, were so precious together. This is the first tag of a set I am creating. I used an old postcard image, I found on a treasure hunt at our local Antigue Market.
I purchased tags from Blanca at: http://magicmoonlightstudio.blogspot.com/
The stained tags have a fragrance of coffee and vanilla, the scent smells so delicious. I really like the vintage look of these homemade tags.
Happy creating.

5 comments:

Magic Moonlight said...

Lovely tag! You are so Creative! Your tag is Lovely! ... thank-you for the Link!

Marilyn Rock said...

Your tag is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I am not sure the world could take two of you. One is marvelous but two might just be two much. lol
Love the tag.
Nancy A.

Christy Laudig said...

Fabulous! This is one of my favorites....double the pleasure...double the fun!

Christy

Tolegranny said...

Again...great art. Love it, but then I'm a fan.