Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fly Away

This is an Art Paper Doll from Character Constructions, the Catherine Moore Collection. I just love these corset dolls, that Catherine created. There are four corsets in the stamp collection, they are my favorite of all my stamps. I enjoy mixing and matching the different doll parts with these corsets. I am really glad now a days we don't as a rule, wear corsets everyday. I know some ladies still do, they are just "nasty" uncomfortable. I did wear one under my wedding dress, on my wedding day. I do truly love looking at all the different pretty style's of corsets, so lovely. They are so vintage and lady like.
Happy Creating.

8 comments:

Marilyn Rock said...

Another beautiful art doll Laura! My you have a way with these unlike anyone else I've seen! It shows how much you enjoy them! xxoo

icandy... said...

Very pretty!

Happy Sunday!
Christina:)

Le_Vintage said...

i even own a corset and find such rare occasions to wear it. i love the color scheme in this you really lit up my day =]

xoxo
Le Vintage

Babsarella said...

Totally beautiful art doll!!! Great stamps and I adore the lovely soft colors!! So glad you corrected the blogger issue...now I can comment!! :0)

Debby said...

Another beauty, Laura, love the corset.
debby

Tolegranny said...

That is too cute. You are marvelous Laura...you really have those dolls down pat.

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Heh Laura!
Nice !!
-trudi