Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tulip Watercolor

This is a watercolor I painted awhile back. I took a class from a wonderful teacher and create this flower art work. I have to finish the yellow centre's of the purple flowers, one day soon. I am going to get my watercolor paints out today and maybe this week start painting. I love looking at blogs, I was inspired by a blog I was viewing to get out my watercolour paints again. We learn so much from each other and make so many special art friends. I am thankful for my friends I have made because of my passion for creating art.
Enjoy your day, the sun is shining here.

5 comments:

Tolegranny said...

It is very soft and delicate. Very very pretty.

Barb said...

Ooooh, this is beautiful, luv the soft colors. :)
Barb

Marilyn Rock said...

This is so soft and lovely Laura! You can do anything! Have a great weekend! xxoo

Debby said...

Very pretty, Laura!
Debby

dayana said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan

http://sketchingdrawing.com