Friday, August 14, 2009

Captured In Time

Jumping Jacks creative inventor, was so clever . These artful figures were all attached with string, for a children's amusement.
I changed all the colors of this image and distressed it with ink to give an antigue look. I feel these toys are captured in time, such a work of art. I used the words beauty sleep because when you pulled these french figure's string, they wake up from there beauty sleep. I had purchased the chain piece and had no idea what I would do with it. Well it work out well to attach to the back of the brad on the head, to hang this figure up. I enjoy having all different bits and piece to work with,you never know what you will create with them.
Have a great day.

4 comments:

Marilyn Rock said...

Now there you go again creating and doing something of the amazing! This is just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! AND - so are YOU! Love ya - Marilyn xxoo

artgirly said...

I think your colors are fabulous! I have a thing for dolls- so I love this piece! Great work!
xo- nicole

Tolegranny said...

Now isn't that the cutest thing! You are doing such great work. Just love this one. I think I want it. hahahhaaa

Tumble Fish Studio said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Oh look at the lovely colors! Mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm!