Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ooh La La

We all would love to visit Paris, what a dream come true. This is the first of three cards for an altered card swap, I have joined. This Butterfly card opens up from the bottom, so it looks like Marie is standing. You cannot see it here, in this scanned picture. I used gel medium and a Paris themed paper napkins to create this card.
The Art Paper Doll is from Character Constructions, I used my watercolor pencils after Marie was stamped in black ink. I think this card is finished, I am not sure if I want to add something else? That is usual, when you know you are done.
Have a great day.

5 comments:

Christy Laudig said...

Oh, la lah is right!! Love the oversized wings and muted colors. Very cool!

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Your dolls are so incredible. I just come here and drool.

Barb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barb said...

OOPS... called you the wrong name Laura... been surfing for too long...LOL

Gorgeous art work.

Tolegranny said...

Your dolls are awesome. the colours are so muted and soft. I love them. I'm so happy to own one of your dolls.