Friday, August 7, 2009

Paris Butterfly Moon

Here is my #2 Altered card for the swap, I have joined. This moon stamp is one of my favorite's from Character Constructions. I just love the face of the moon and so much you can do with it.
I really like these style of greeting cards that open from the bottom, such a neat idea. You know what I mean, right. I had never seen this type of card before, was thrilled finding them. I have a cupcake and Zinnia flower to create too. Not sure what I will do with them, yet.
Well one more altered card to complete and they can fly away in the snail mail soon.
Happy Creating.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always fun to see what you have created. Some lucky person will really enjoy getting these.I thought the last card would be my favorite but now this one is.
Nancy A.

Babsarella said...

What a fun card!!! I love what you are doing with wings. Such soft and lovely colors too!!

Marilyn Rock said...

Laura! WOWSA! On both! I would not add a thing to these - truth! When we find ourselves, unsure, I think it's best to go with our muse. Yours is perfect!!!!! Love 'em! xxoo

peggy gatto said...

Just delightful!!

Beckie Holso said...

Looks like you've been doing some great work lately - I LOVE these winged cards!

Shannon Sawyer said...

So creatively awesome as usual. Your work is always so whimsical and always makes me feel like running through a field of flowers with butterflies and fairy dolls flying near by. I love that you have such a style of your own.

Christy Laudig said...

This is a standout!!! Fabulous colors and the flower moon is the topper on this. Can't stop looking at it...kind of like the big moon that's been out this week!

LOVE it!!

Tolegranny said...

Your art is suburb. Just awesome. I love the composition and colour. Truly great.