Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Poison Circus

I cannot believe how fast this summer is going, the fall is just around the corner. It feels so long ago I was invited to be a Guest Artist at our local Town Hall. It is here already, Thursday at 7:00 is where I will be at the Town Hall in Waterford. I created this Art Paper Doll to donate to this event. This Alpha stamps clown image is just a priceless face and I love adding lots of color to this image. In this post picture the color looks yellow, it is really lime green. I always try to have an idea of theme, maybe this is a fairy fortune teller clown ? LOL. It is always such fun to see where our art imagination take us in our creative journey. Nothing is more satisfying than creating art. Wish me luck Thursday night, it does not rain.
Have a great day.

4 comments:

peggy gatto said...

You just keep creating these marvelous dolls!!!!

Tolegranny said...

You never seem to run out of creative ideas. Keep them coming they are inspirational and encourging. I just them.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Hi Laura...thank you so much for your lovely compliment and for following my blog so I could find yours and join you as well. Your artwork is awesome! Unique, fascinating, and beautifully created. Love your people pieces..excellent work. Look forward to seeing more. Hugs, Gayle.

Barb said...

Fabulous art doll...I love it that in making these, one can use so many different elements and come up with something so wonderful.