Thursday, September 3, 2009

Spells And Potions

Yesterday was a beautiful day and it felt like the Fall season had arrived. I found myself thinking of Halloween, it will be here before we know it. This is where my inspiration came from, to create this Spells & Potions Art Paper Doll last night. I truly enjoy everything about Halloween, it is such a colorful occasion. I do miss dressing my kids up in their costumes, they are too old now.
The doll parts are from Character Constructions, except the parasol image. I found the parasol image in an old book. The wings are from Stampers Anonymous, I love using these funky wings.
Have a great day.

7 comments:

nancy Gene Armstrong said...

Laura-wow! I can see not only your great imagination at work but you are right the love you have shines through. She is just great. More More

Tolegranny said...

Spells and Potions...hmmmmm maybe some witches brew too. Seriously Laura, she is lovely. You are sure the blog to watch.

Babsarella said...

She is truly adorable!! I love how you mixed and matched the pieces to create such a pretty witch!

Ann said...

fabulous paperdoll !!

whymsicalmusings said...

Laura I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! How amazing!
What a pleasure to get to know you:)
I save Sunday as my traveling day. Traveling or journeying through new blogs and my friends blogs.
I will definitely be back!

Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.
Have a magical day!
XXX
Becky

Dezinaworld said...

superb doll. Love this one its gorgeously designed and looks so fab
hugs June x

LiveArt said...

Wow, you make the most wonderful dolls!! Love them!!! Beautiful work!!!

Linda