Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Big Chunk of Wax

This is a big chunk of scented multi colored candle wax, I purchased at a yard sale. At the time of the purchase the seller said it was beeswax. I thought this is cheap and beeswax ? So I was doubtful but brought it home anyways. It is really heavy piece, it weights about 5o pounds.
I am not a candle maker but maybe I will display this wax piece as modern art. LOL
I learned a good lesson, trust in yourself. I knew this could not be beeswax but it is pretty.
I was thinking maybe there is another artful use for this scented wax, any ideas you can share?
Happy Creating.



2 comments:

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Who wouldn't love a big hunk of smell good colorful wax? You have my vote for a great find!

Marilyn Rock said...

What a hunk 'o chunk! WOW! Love all the colors together. Maybe make some rainbow candles with the wax somehow? Great find! xxoo