Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Earth And Sky

The sun is trying to come out, it has been rainy here. I can't believe it is suppose to snow this week. Where does the time go.
These clear rubber stamps I used to created this Art Paper Doll, are from Character Constructions. I place an order with Catherine Moore,yesterday. I ordered from the newest stamp collection, The Bird & Bee Paperie. I am excited new Art Paper Dolls to create, my favorite. The new collection is just fabulous, so full of imagination .
Happy Creating !

3 comments:

Nancy A. said...

LOVELY-Potter is the best cat ever. Miss Dolly is so sweet.As always you have a beautiful mind.Thank you for sharing your beauties.
You have helped me open my mind when I create my dolls.

Tolegranny said...

Lovely work as always

Marilyn Rock said...

This is wonderful Laura. Love her skirt with the script, too! Amazing! xxoo