Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Rocks

Green cat eyes
In midnight gloom
Fly with the witch
On her ragged broom

I love creating Halloween themed art work,it is so magical. This art paper doll I created is a little different with a purple pumpkin head instead of an orange one. What a Funky Pumpkin Diva she is with a beehive for a skirt, kitty cat stocking and boots that rock ! The main paper doll parts are from Character Constructions newest collection, the beehive stamp is awesome. I really enjoyed coloring and creating this Halloween art paper doll.
Happy Halloween!


9 comments:

Marilyn Rock said...

Laura! I ADORE this! Your art ROCKS!!!! There's a softness about this and elegance! WOWSA! You're amazing! How's your cold? Hope you're feeling better...xxoo Marilyn

Martina2801 said...

Truly stunning, Laura, love the paperdolls you have created & thanks for kind comments on my blog!

Nancy A. said...

Really Good .You are back!!! Just love everything about her. What a Beeutiful Diva.

Tolegranny said...

She is adorable as always. You are definitely the queen of dolls...and so are you...a doll.

La Dolce Vita said...

just found your blog thru Marilyn's blog... love your paper doll!

Heather Robinson said...

Who knew that having a pumpkin head could be SO stylish. You always infuse such "class" into each and every one of your dolls and this one is no exception. I think I need to come and live in your head. It's a creative and imaginative place to be. Bravo dear friend!! Hugs...

Lynn said...

Wow, your paper dolls are always sooooooo interesting, you are so talented, love this one too :)

bloubell said...

Love your doll as always.

VBR said...

I love paperdolls and looking through your blog I know why I do. These are all great. This one is great!