Saturday, October 3, 2009

Little Darlings

Here is an old photo, I wanted to share with you. I found this great photo on my antique treasure hunt. I looked close at the little girls eyes and they look like sisters to me?
I think the the two taller girls are twins, they are dressed the same.( not identical twins)
I wonder what their names were, I love old vintage photo's. So much unknown history, they are a mystery untold. Maybe someday a person in the future will hold an old photo of my sister and myself in their hands. They might be full of questions of our life history too.
The friendship and love of a sister is so special. I enjoyed growing up with an older sister.
My sister and I still make some cherished memories, now that we are older.
I hope you can use this sweet old photo in your art work, I love their dresses too.
Happy Creating.

5 comments:

peggy gatto said...

I would love to use this photo, thank you!!

Amy said...

very cute..thanks for sharing

Marilyn Rock said...

Love this photo! Thank you! You are an angel! xxoo

Tumble Fish Studio said...

A very lovely picture to share! Thank you! You sweetiepie!

I am so ashamed at how behind I am on blog visiting, so I'm off to see more of what I've missed here.

Trudi Sissons said...

Hi Laura,
I grabbed it and made a collage. Thank you - they are so sweet.
If you would like a copy, please send me your email address. It's on another computer that I don't have access on right now.