Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Little Nonsense

It is a cold and rainy night here in Ontario. A good night to sit at your desk and create.
This Art Paper Doll is a combination of Character Constructions and Invoke Arts stamps.
The skirt is just something I added, for a more funky fashion"Diva" look. I had to scan her this way because she is a very big Art Paper Doll.
I think this quote fits this Funky Gal and her flying kitty friend. The little cat is called Potter from Character Constructions, I am a cat lover. You will notice a lot of my art, I will sneak a little kitty cat in somewhere. A little piece of what I love in my art, makes it that much more special to create.
Happy Tuesday.




5 comments:

Marilyn Rock said...

Laura; she's wonderful! Love the skirt, too! You're amazing with your art dolls; so much love and life in them!

You asked me a question on my blog about using paraffin wax in art? I found that, for me, I do not like it in art; it does not have the same consistency as the natural beeswax. It's a bit too cloudy for me. I hope this helps.

Thank you for your lovely and supportive words you leave me - always. Love ya - Marilyn

Nancy A. said...

This doll will chase away the blues.She is lovely as always-full of Nonsense and lots of Whimsey!

Tumble Fish Studio said...

I love the colors in this one. So pretty! I've been hearing some buzzes about your dolls on other blogs! You're more famous than you might know.

Trudi Sissons said...

Beautiful work as usual Laura ! And the wax! It looks like they melted down all of their crayola crayons in a box and tore the cardboard away?

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.