Friday, October 9, 2009

When I Return To Paris

This little Parisian Drama Queen is off to the theatre and doesn't have time for any one's nonsense. Girlfriend has it going on, she is a shining star. LOL
All the doll parts are from Catherine Moore's Character Constructions. The clear rubber stamp plates are so much fun to mix and match to create and make your own.
I love these colors together; a teal and chocolate brown combination. I truly enjoyed creating this little vintage lady.
Let them eat cake !!!

7 comments:

peggy gatto said...

What a charmer!!!

Marilyn Rock said...

She definitely has a "tude"! Fabulous Laura! xxoo

Nancy A. said...

Like the new look. It looks very professional.Good color for the dolls. Love the new doll to-as always great work.

Dezinaworld said...

Superb and fun what a great piece of art
hugs June x

Babsarella said...

She is beautiful and I do adore that combo of teal and brown.

Trudi Sissons said...

Very cute - I like the brown background - nice change.

Shannon said...

I don't know how that head of yours keeps coming up with such amazing doll ideas?? I'm baffled by your doll-genius.

Love this one!!!