Monday, November 16, 2009

Everyone takes a turn

It is Monday morning and a little cold here. I have been away for a few days and come home very sick again. It seems almost everyone you come in contact with has a cough or a running nose these days.
I am off to the Doctor's this afternoon, so I am sure my Doctor will get me all fixed up. My Outlook Express e-mail is not letting receive my mail, my husband is going to see if he can get it working later tonight? My yahoo e-mail is working, so go figure? I will not be posting to my blog for a little bit, till I am feeling a lot better.
Keep well and happy creating. I will back before you know it.

1 comment:

Nancy A. said...

Glad your home missed your beautiful work. Sorry you have a cold get better fast. Slow down and get well. Can't wait to see more art.