Thursday, December 24, 2009

Santa Is Coming

Santa is coming tonight and I am so excited. I will never grow up, I love the spirit of Christmas.
It is one of the most wonderful times of the year; spending treasured moments with your loved ones and making lasting memories. I really enjoy thinking back to when I was a little girl at Christmas time. My mother reminded me that I used to get so excited I would be shaking. I have some marvelous memories and now enjoy with my own children very much. Christmas is so magical in my heart.
I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Creative New Year.
I hope Santa will bring you lots of art supplies, only if you have not been naughty. Or you know what will be in your stocking ? A big black piece of coal . LOL
Enjoy your special day.

7 comments:

Marilyn Rock said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours Laura! Get to bed early, tonight, and make sure you leave Santa milk and cookies :) Sweet Dreams of sugar plums dancing in your head!

I'm off to spend Christmas Eve with my new baby granddaughter Sophia! Can't wait!

I so look forward to sharing more art and life, with you, in the coming New Year!

Love you - Marilyn xxoo

peggy gatto said...

I send you wishes for a happy time! I loved seeing your piece in somerset, congratulations!
Stay well!!

Nancy A. said...

Will she get lovely gifts or lumps of coal---Only Saint Nick knows.ha ha ha
I wish I could have a piece of your pumpkin pie.
Stay warm and have a Merry Merry Christmas.

layers said...

All 3 of my sons come home for xmas so it is a wonderful time of the year for family time.
much happiness to you and yours in the new year.
donna

Tolegranny said...

Well Laura...was Santa good to you?

WW said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
You have a lot of lovely things going on here as well.
Have a wonderful holiday season!

Birgit said...

Dear Laura,
I wish you and your family a Happy and Healthy New Year 2010 !!!!
xoxo Birgit