Friday, January 22, 2010

The Eggs Are Blue


Here is my Art Paper Doll for this month's challenge at Inkurable Stampers
This is a really fun art theme for this month, go check out their awesome blog...

Time is endless.
When I was creating this art paper doll tonight, my imagination said she has two faces. She has her human face and her clock face. The clock face of time and her face is of peace.

The eggs are a little blue in the nest on her head and I thought that was a fun quote to add. She is styling men's boots and they fit her perfectly. I love boots, they always complete a fashion diva's look . The doll parts are from Character Constructions art stamps created by the "Amazing" Catherine Moore.
Enjoy your creating.

10 comments:

Ann said...

beautiful !!

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

She is a favorite. Love what you did and it just all went together in the story. There is somethings about the blue eggs.I just love her. I am a devoted fan!
Good Morning!Another beauty..

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Love your doll, it is beautiful and elegant,

Martina2801 said...

Again such a fabulous and fantastic work from you, dear Laura. I miss my words ..... Just great!
Wish you a nice Weekend.

MARTINA xxx

Debby said...

WOW!! She is fabulous,could be my fav, how can you pick?
Debby

Tolegranny said...

Just Gorgeous Laura.

Marilyn Rock said...

I love this one! Very creative with the face! You are amazing! xxoo

katy said...

I enjoy reading your concept for your pieces Laura, such creativity, another beautiful doll xx

Nancy Dooren aka Nans said...

Wow, i love your dolls! And you have a great blog too. If it's okay with you: i added your link to my blog. Maybe it's fun to trade a paper doll sometime!
Hugs, Nans

Vicky said...

Hi Laura, I saw your beautiful doll in Inkurable Stampers & had to come & have a sticky beak LOL, love the way you tell a story with each of your creations, & the colouring is fab. Cheers from Vicky