Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Her Smile Holds Secrets

Do you ever think about a person's smile,what are they thinking?
This tiny art paper doll fairy may visit you and give you something to smile about. Try not to sleep with your mouth open or you might get fairy dust in it. hahaha Even now as an adult,I love to believe in fairy's. Do we ever really grow up, I hope not.......
I love these little ballet slippers, they look so dainty on her feet. I used the ballet tutu and created a little funky dress. The doll parts are from Character Constructions "Mannequin Cafe".
Keep Smiling................


8 comments:

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

So that is where you have been-making a doll. You were so quite today I thought you were sick.I should have known you were busy being a doll maker. The fairy dust again.
Love her. I can almost hear the flutter of her wings as she passes.

Marilyn Rock said...

Another beautiful doll Laura! Love her shoes!!! Oh; please don't grow up! I don't intend to :) This way we can always play together! xxoo

*jean* said...

oo she is lovely! ballerina fairy! i always thought i was one!!

Heather Robinson said...

Do fairies come if you drool? Then it would be wet fairy dust?!! This doll looks slightly bashful to me but she does have a lovely smile. I agree with Marilyn....always remain your sweet self who is able to tap into her inner child. Sure hope my inner child can play with yours sometime VERY soon. big hugs...

Babsarella said...

What a beauty! Love all the great stamps you selected and the gorgeous colors!

Christy Laudig said...

Oooh! I really dig her hat! Like I mentioned before...I'm very fond of the pants.

You are the Queen of paper dolls!!

Thank you for stopping by my Blog and saying such sweet things. You're the best!! XOXO

CathWren said...

Oh you've got me smiling sweet Laura. I love them, each and every one is so lovely and whimsical. I do believe it's true that it is never too late to have a happy childhood. XoXo

Rella said...

You are just cranking out dollies...I wish I could come over and play.
xox Rella