Thursday, January 28, 2010

Laughing The Sun Looks Down From Above

Alice walked to the March Hare's house where an odd group were having a Tea -Party. There was a table set out under a tree in front of the house and the March-Hare and the Hatter were having tea at it.
I love the idea of a tea party. I would have the table set all pretty with fancy tea cups of course. Delightful cranberry lemon scones and flavored teas. "oh what fun"
The inspiration for this art paper doll came from my thoughts of Alice in Wonderland. I thought it would be fun to make a set of four tea cup art dolls with all different themes?I will have to get busy and make that happen. The doll parts head, legs, arms are from Character Constructions art stamps. It will not be long now till the release of the movie Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp .
Well I think it is tea time said the Hatter...
Happy creating.

8 comments:

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

JUst waiting for my invite to arrive. I shall join you for tea and little cakes. Thank you my Dear.
Simply lovely. I so enjoy your imagination-truly a delight.

The Muse said...

...i love the theme idea!...cannot wait to see the collection!

Marilyn Rock said...

Laura; I LOVE the idea of your tea-party themed dolls. Brilliant. I love this one! You are magical! xxoo

Debby said...

Wholly Laura, you are going paper doll crazy!!! How fun..I love this one, very creative.
debby

Babsarella said...

Adorable!! Love all the soft pink and pastel colors. Also love they way you used a teacup for the body!

Rella said...

LLLOOOOVVVEEEEE this!!! did you create the tea cup!! Wow.

xox RElla

Martina2801 said...

OMG, Laura - this is such a fantastic creation and a great idea!
Beautifully created! BRAVO!

Ms. Givens said...

You have such a fun talent.