Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sweet Peas In A Row

I am having the most fabulous time creating art paper dolls with Catherine Moore's new art stamp collection"The Mannequin Cafe". Can't you just hear these words in a beautiful southern voice "sweet peas in a row". I have no idea why those words suited this doll theme except maybe the shade of green she is wearing perhaps? LOL The spinner on the poodle will help give direction in their life and yes it was fun to add. This gal really has her own unique style and it is good to be different. Always stay true to yourself and let your imagination soar.........
Happy creating.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, you are really pumping out the art dolls aren't you? I can't think of anyone better than you who should be on the Character Constructions Design Team. That's awesome and now you can get your stamps for free you lucky girl. I could tell once you strated making mostly only art dolls that you had really found and hit your artful stride. You have a wonderful talent for coming up with new, interesting and wonderful art dolls one right after the other. And they are all so original and unique in their own way. You are going to be crowned the "Art Doll Master" any minute. I hope that 2010 is the best art year you will have thus far my friend because you deserve it.

Marilyn Rock said...

WOWSA! This one is a stunner. I can see your enjoyment with your art dolls. I love this one! You make them come alive my friend! Love ya - Marilyn xxoo

Tolegranny said...

Oh Laura, she is fun. I agree with Shannon, we should have a nomination to have you be the Art Doll Master. Love them. I love the name of "Sweet Pea".

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

Like I have said I just never know what Miz Laura will create. Here she goes again. I love Sweet Peas! I think it is her freedom to just create with such joy that I love.
Got another winner MIz Laura...I gotta go look again at just what she has added to this one.You just never know.lol

Martina2801 said...

Laura, the art dolls you´re sharing are so beautifully and uniquely. Truly masterpieces!!! It's always a pleasure to visit your blog.