Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Time's Secret

"Time passes even when it seems impossible."

I have always admired vintage pocket watches. I created this art paper doll tonight with the idea that she is apart of time. I have added the words I love paper dolls because I truly do. The doll parts are from Character Constructions. I am so excited that the newest Catherine Moore stamp collection has been released; the Mannequin Cafe. You can have a peek of it at: http://www.itsmysite.com/cgi-bin/itsmy/go.exe?page=42&domain=1&webdir=catherinemoore
Enjoy your day.

7 comments:

Debby said...

Laura, she is gorgeous!

Marilyn Rock said...

Laura Sweet! She is beautiful! Love the details you include with your art dolls! The new stamp line of Catherine's is wonderful! Thanks for the link! Love ya - Marilyn xxoo

Babsarella said...

What a lovely art doll!! I've been working the past 2 days with some of the stamps from Catherine's new line and having a great time. Took more photos this morning, so hopefully I'll upload this evening and will post them soon.

katy said...

Hi Laura, wow what amazing work, i love your paper dolls and big congrats on being published, Somerset Studio is a fabulous mag ! I shall be back, Happy New Year, Katy x

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

Time will tell..Laura, Love the new dolly. I am just not getting anything done with this nasty cold weather. Got to redo my little doll I messed up so many things on her.
Keep turning out your lovely beauties.

Christy Laudig said...

Laura...the layers are fabulous and love the muted colors.

I am amazed every time I see one of your new creations. FAB!

thekathrynwheel said...

Oooh lovely :-) The pocket watch in the middle is just brilliant! kate x