Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dream Bubble


What is a dream bubble ? It is a fantastic impracticable desire, an example "a castle in the air".
Today was a perfect morning for creating and staying indoors. We received a lot of snow, amazing the roads were safe to drive by 4:00 in the afternoon. That made my day, big time.
My inspiration for this art paper doll was inspired dreaming of Spring time. Flowers, butterflies, clear nights looking at the Man in the Moon.To be honestly some of the elements of this creation are a mystery even to me. LOL
The main doll parts are from Character Constructions designed by fabulous Catherine Moore. This art doll was such fun to create and it never gets old.
Follow your dreams.

12 comments:

The Muse said...

...lofty measures of a starlit sky...she, miss moon, went flying by...

...her vision clear and resolute...and Mr Tabby in full pursuit...

...she scooped him up...with love of hand..."Oh this flying thing, tis grand!"

...across the horizon did they soar...painting bubbles...till half past four :)


I like her...and her castle in the sky :)

joy said...

I love this - I think you must have a private place in your head to go when you are creating these wonderful dolls, Laura!! Each one is so full of fun and surprises.

Marilyn Rock said...

Oh; I adore this Dream bubble! I keep saying this but you make these dolls come alive; they each have their own personalities and I just love your art! You are magical! You are the dream weaver! xxoo

Meri Wiley said...

Hi Laura,

What a fun doll you created, it's moon face is one of my favorite stamps, too!

Hugs,
Meri

Debby said...

WOW!! Laura, I think she has to be my fav so far. You sure know how to work the paper dolls. Love her.
debby

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

The colors are really great. She Miz Moon shines so nice. The cat and bucket of bubbles purrfect. This is a really lovely lady. Nice that you got stuck inside.lol

bockel24 said...

Very cool - she makes me want to have spring NOW!

Birgit said...

Wow! What a beautiful work of art again. This doll includes everything what spring means. She has become so beautiful, dear Laura. I'm excited.
xox Birgit

Tolegranny said...

Your castles in the air Laura are filled with your amazing dolls. Keep dreaming kiddo.

CathWren said...

Tim Burton would be inspired! Visionary art dolls. XoXoXo

Rella said...

LOVE, LOVE HER and the the mystery surrounding her creation!! Too wonderful.

Here we are at Monday again...back to the DOD...eesssh. wish me luck

xox Rella

CathWren said...

What a sweet card Laura. And I love the new music. This is such a happy place to visit! I will send you some pics from Mt. Dora this weekend. Wish you were coming. Remember that recipe I shared . . . and feel better.

XoXoXo