Thursday, February 25, 2010

Eau De Toilette

A true reflection of the classic and romantic style that exists within every woman.
Have you ever had a visit from the Fragrance Fairy, she shares her magic gladly. She delights in making all our fragrance wishes come true. Skipping and dancing on gossamer wings.
The inspiration for this art paper doll I created, is easy to guess .....
I really enjoy the image of this amazing moon face from the so creative Catherine Moore's Character Constructions art stamp collection.
Ooh La La......





7 comments:

Marilyn Rock said...

Laura Sweet! This is fantastic! Oh; the fragrance fairy - hmmmmmmmm. Love that concept! You are so creative.

Meri Wiley said...

Hi Laura,

Looks like you're just craftin' away! I like this doll, she's very whimsical and yet she looks like she could be very cheeky, too!

Hugs,
Meri

Debby said...

Amazing!!!! They just get better and better..
Debby

Tolegranny said...

Everyone who comments have the right idea. Your creative imagination rocks. Keep it up girl.

Martina2801 said...

Dear Laura,
thank you for your loving words on my blog. Your new doll is breathtakingly beautiful. I love your art so much. Once again, I have saved some money, I`m going to buy some of those stamps :-)
Wish you a nice weekend.
Love
MARTINA :-)

Birgit said...

Oh Laura, I am a great admirer of your work Paperdoll. They are all unique works of art. Simply fantastic.
xoxo Birgit

LLEAL said...

Dear Laura

I have to blend out words such as fascinating and enchanting as well just to describe your blog.
Congratulations.
I would be honored not only with a single visit but also with the possibility of having your name on our friend's group.

http://www.llealenglishcourse.blogspot.com

Regards

LLEAL