Friday, March 5, 2010

Gazing Into My 8-Ball


The beautiful creative mind is so magical.
I am so inspired visiting all my artistic friends blogs. Thank you for sharing a tiny piece of your self with me. I am always learning new mixed media art technique's and it is always surprise what you learn.
I created this Halloween themed art paper doll using Catherine Moore's amazing Character Constructions art collection, for the main body parts. If you want to gaze into this 8-Ball, you will have to remove her bat winged hat first from her head ... Then you will be able to see your answers into the future.
Happy Creating.
Thank you to Stephanie Mealor Corder for featuring my art paper doll on your blog today.

9 comments:

Debby said...

Totally awesome! I wouldn't mind gazing into that 8 ball myself.
debby

Tolegranny said...

Very cute. I like this one.

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

I have learned to blow up the picture so not to miss any extras. Sure enough there on her shoes were tiny cats. Love it. Hats off to you.lol

bockel24 said...

great!

Heavens2Betsy said...

This is fabulous - you've included so much detail! Brilliant.

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

I love all the layers to this piece and the title! I think one of the best parts about being an artist AND having a blog is all the inspiration I find from other artist bloggers. Your work certainly inspires ME!

thekathrynwheel said...

This is great! I love what you do with these paper dolls. Just LOVE the birdcage body :-)

Meri Wiley said...

Hi Laura,

Great job as usual, and yet so unusual....;o)

Hugs,
Meri

Gaby Bee said...

This doll is simply wonderful!