Thursday, March 18, 2010

She's A Rainbow Of Fruit Flavors

If you want to enjoy the rainbow,be prepared to endure the storm.
This was a fun funky art piece to create tonight, I have not created anything for awhile. I finished creating my odd little bird character, with her long gothic eye lashes. Then showed my finished winged Gothic Arch to my teenage son, to get his reaction. He says what does that mean "She's a rainbow of fruit flavors, I don't get it? I replied that is the whole point of it , it is Zetti art. LOL Anyone that understands and enjoys Zetti style art "gets this piece".
Happy Creating.



14 comments:

The Muse said...

love your first line!
that is poetry into itself :)

and she is indeed a burst of fruititvity!! :) lol

TonyaA said...

Great creation!
Blessings to you and yours,
Tonya

Julie said...

Love this piece, Laura--fabulous!

thekathrynwheel said...

This is fab! I love the eyelashes, and the colours are gorgeous as usual :-)

Marilyn Rock said...

This is wonderful Laura! I love her eyelashes coming out of the cage! This has whimsy, beauty, charm - all of it! Love it! xxoo

calej said...

I really love this! Truly storms come for a purpose, for the most beautiful of rainbows! Thank you for sharing this!

http://calej.blogspot.com

Healing Woman said...

"She is a rainbow of fruit colors" causes me to think of the multi-faceted personaliy she has which would include varied loves and interests, whims and fantasies.

She is a keeper!

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

Somewhere over...My favorite place.Dream on . She is a lovely gal.

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

Everytime I think Ihave a new favorite of your work,you go and outdo yourself. This is fabulous and my new fave!

Tolegranny said...

I love the brightness of this piece. Rainbow of fruit flavours indeed. I love the eyelashes too...

Martina2801 said...

Laura, it`s always a delight to visit your artwork and fabulous blog! You have such a wonderful way of creating art that I just love! Keeps me returning to see what you will do next.
Have a nice weekend.
Cheers
Martina oxo

Debby said...

Laura, she is just so fabulous.
Debby

layers said...

I love the eye lashes- this is a burst of creative fun.

Marjolein said...

Wow, this is great Laura, love it!