Friday, April 16, 2010

Never Grow Up


Come with me where you'll never,
never have to worry about
grown up things again.....

The inspiration for this art paper doll is being young at heart. It gets "so old" having so much on your mind all the time. It is such a great escape creating artwork and with no rules. Nobody to answer too but your own imagination.
This Character Constructions moon face has such endless possibilities in your art work, I use this stamp a lot. I think this is Woman in the moon, instead of the man in the moon. LOL The man in the moon never seems to gets old, don't you agree. I like adding my own twist, that is the magic of creating. There are no rules just do it and be young at heart.
Happy Creating.

11 comments:

Tuire Flemming said...

One more lovely paperdoll! You have wonderful stamps to play with. Those are not available in Finland :(

thekathrynwheel said...

Oh I know what you mean, I do, I do! Grown up responsibility sucks! I love this doll - the white rabbit - the woman in the moon :-)
I'm curious - what do you do with all your finished art dolls?
Beautiful work as always Laura. Kate x

Marilyn Rock said...

Oh; this is wonderful! I love it! xxoo We've got to keep our inner child going!

Healing Woman said...

I know I'll never grow up! Your new doll is great!

Debby said...

I don't want to grow up! I am thinking this has to be one of my favs, brilliant.
debby

Christy Laudig said...

Oh Laura....this one is so much fun! I love the whimsy that you put into your pieces....and this one is FAB! The tea cup, the moon, the rabbit....it is fantastic.

Hugs & Butterfly Kisses for you today!

Christy

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

Never ever--grow up. Your dreams must be something.lol Love the whole fantasy you got going with this. DREAM ON...

Tolegranny said...

When I grow up I want to be like you Laura...loving and free spirited. I love your new doll.

Patty said...

Yes let's not ever grow up please! I love this art project ;)

Jen Crossley said...

What a beautiful paper Doll your work is so beautiful
Jen

trudi said...

So wonderfully whimsical! That's you - love your style.