Sunday, April 25, 2010

Soul And Spirit

Let your soul and spirit fly
She flies through the sky as her soul and spirit soar. Fluttering her delicate magical wings in the night wind she spreads positive fairy dust, for all of the willing minds to receive her fairy gift .
I wanted to add a funky fun twist with the grinning skull , with peace in his eyes. LOL
I enjoy creating with Character Constructions corset art stamps, they made it so easy to find inspiration. I challenged myself to only use three colours creating this art paper doll.
I used the cheery colours of purple, royal blue and teal green.
Happy creating.

6 comments:

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

Being a fool for purple, I adore your color palette on this one. And as always, the ittle details tucked here and there really make this one sing!

Debby said...

Laura, your soul and spirit is brilliant.
Debby

Healing Woman said...

Love the colors and she really stands out on whatever it is that you used to display her. A skull with peace signs in her eyes..how different!

Tolegranny said...

Back with another fabulous creation.

Martina2801 said...

I always look forward to your art, dear Laura and you never fail to amaze me with your lovely work! This is simply gorgeous and fantastic! Bravo!

Marilyn Rock said...

Beautiful Laura! Your heart and soul are in these art dolls! xxoo