Wednesday, April 14, 2010

We're All Mad Here

"Twinkle, twinkle, little bat !
How I wonder what you're at !"
'Up above the world you fly.
Like a tea tray in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle. "

Here is another mad tea party inspired Art paper doll from the theme of Alice in Wonderland, I enjoyed creating. I think Alice will work out well as a bookmark for my visual guide book. My imaginations runs away with this fantasy theme, I had to include the Cheshire cat.
Next to the Mad Hatter the grinning cat is one of my favorite characters from this magical children's fairytale. I thought the tea cup upon the cat's quirky little head fit his style and Alice more funky with a crab on her head. LOL
My husband makes me giggle he says all my art creations come from Laura Land.
Happy Creating.

13 comments:

Debby said...

I love Laura Land, keep creating, your new Alice is fab.
debby

Terri said...

Your Alice is really creative! I love how you altered her. Very nice!

bockel24 said...

Oh, I love her - especially the hidden Cheshire cat!

Healing Woman said...

Well, your husband is right! And..what's wrong with Laura Land?

She actually sort of speaks my language. We are all a bit mad in my family...LOL

Createology said...

This is my favorite you have made. It is so creative and artistic. Thank you for visiting my blog and commenting. We both say Happy Creating. Too cool.
Happy Alice Creating...

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

I love to visit Laura Land.lol I get so inspired.I just love the tea cup Alice and you know I love cats. She is truly A Laura creation.The crab just seems right when you put it on her head. Lovely.

Tuire Flemming said...

This Alice is just wonderful! Love it very much!

Ms. Givens said...

I have never heard Twinkle sang that way. :)
Have a wonderful day!

Martina2801 said...

Dear Laura, I am so very delighted to see the Alice paper doll you have created. You have done a fabulous job on this! This is gorgeous!
I am always enjoying visiting your wonderful blog!
I also want to thank you for all your kind comments on my blog, I have high regards for your artwork, and your comments are much appreciated!!
Cheers
MARTINA

Marilyn Rock said...

This is marvelous Laura! Love your new Alice! Love ya - Marilyn

In the Light of the Moon said...

W*O*N*D*E*R*F*U*L...I love love your beauty!!Warmest Regards,Cat

The Artful Paper Doll said...

Hi Cutie,

Oh, I just love what you are doing with your dolls! They are full of fun, whimsy and beauty.

Thank you so much for the sweet comments on my blog. You are just a doll and of course, a queen. I would love to see what you do with the pouch and doll templates.

Sending fairy magic and hugs to you and your muse for a blissfully creative day.

xoxo
~Kitty Kellie

Tolegranny said...

You're amazing...have I told you that lately? I love your creations..what imagination you have. I would like to be in that head of yours. lol