Thursday, May 27, 2010

Got A Moral ?

What is the moral to your story ?
Tearing and cutting scrap paper went into the creation of this art paper doll apparel. I wanted to use an original funky hat and nothing was working for me. So I decided to create my own hat and matching neck tie.
This Catherine Moore designer dress stamp is full of endless possibilities to add different ink colors. I was so pleased the day I found these little peace sign stamps at Micheals, they make great little buttons don't you think. I had the idea when I turn fifty years old to get a small peace sign tattoo behind my ear but I think that was for my younger days. haha
Dance as if there's nobody watching ...

8 comments:

Martina2801 said...

Fab craft and great design, there. Love the whole creation - that's my favourite type of artwork. Gorgeous, as ever, dear Laura.
Wish you a nice weekend.
Cheers
MARTINA xxx

Healing Woman said...

Love your quip about getting the tattoo behind your ear. By adding them to your paper dolls on occasion, you might be able to get tatto's out of your system. Or, maybe you'll go for it at 50.LOL.

I like the torn paper and rusticity of this doll very much~

Anonymous said...

I come to your site every day to see what wonderful creation you have made. You are incredible! This is a beautiful piece.




Mary Wilkins

Debby said...

Awesome work, Laura, fun post.
debby

Meri Wiley said...

Hi Laura,

Sorry I haven't been around much, but I'm finally getting over all the activities.....sort of. I've still got two swaps I'm participating in, and they are due soon, so I guess I better get to work on them.......LOL. This paperdoll is great, and the peace buttons are very cute.

Hugs,
Meri

thekathrynwheel said...

No, no, get the tattoo! It's not just for youngsters, show your rebellious side :-) You're giving me ideas...maybe I should get one!
Love your new doll. Sha has a slightly dark looking face.

Marilyn Rock said...

Laura Angel! This is absolutely fantastic! I adore this one! Love her face! I can see this one in an encaustic piece Laura.....(hint, hint). How about a challenge? You do one and I'll do one :) I'd also go for the tattoo! xxoo

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

No on the tat!
Love the attitude of this doll.The dress is great and the buttons are great. Love the way you create. OUT OF THE BOX-over the edge-We aren't in Kansas anymore TOTO.