Friday, May 21, 2010

He's My Nature Man




I received these wonderful new Character Constructions art stamps in the mail today, isn't he adorable. After getting the mail, I went for my walk. When I walk it is a quiet moment to think about whatever is on my mind. I was trying to think of a theme for this new fun man and it was not hard. All this week there has been baby birds in this evergreen tree trying their wings. All around the birds were singing and what a lovely day. So it was not hard to pick a theme to create this new art paper doll. I love his shirt looks full of starch and his funky pants.
I started singing on the way back from my walk "He's my nature man". LOL
Happy creating.

5 comments:

Marilyn Rock said...

Laura; I love this doll with the masculine flair! WOW! Brilliant! xxoo

Healing Woman said...

Hey! A guy! A nature guy to boot. He is really a cool character.

Martina2801 said...

Bravo once again, Laura!!! You are so inspiring!
And I must just send a big thank you to you for your lovely comments.
It's what makes blogging so special and gives me confidence and encouragement in my art.
Wish you a wonderful weekend.

Createology said...

Very fun to be able to make your own "man". Great take on nature. Happy creating...

Shannon Sawyer said...

Laura,

He's awesome (of course). How fun for you that you got some new CC stamps. Lucky girl! One thing is for sure, you put them to good use. You are definitely, without a doubt, "The Art Doll Queen". Thanks for stopping by my blog recently, your messages are always so sweet (too sweet probably, I don't deserve it). You've been a really busy girl this year haven't you? I think it's awesome, I'm so happy for you. It's been a little while since I stopped by your blog and WOW, look at how many followers you have now. We kind of started our blogs around the same time and for awhile we were gaining followers at about the same pace, NOT anymore. You've really jumped up there. I think that's so great that everyone is finding out how talented and inspiring you are. You deserve all of the good fortune that comes your way. I'm just so happy for you. Love your artwork, adore you, big hug! Take care my friend.