Thursday, July 22, 2010

Alice In Zetti Land

It all begins on a hot summer afternoon when the White Rabbit runs past Alice as she lies dozing in the meadow, takes a watch out of his waistcoat pocket and hurries down the large rabbit hole. Alice follows him down down down into a topsy turvy world where anything can happen.
Nothing is what is seems in Zetti Land it is so magical and full of creative odd characters.
Alice had been looking over her shoulder when the Hatter appeared. The Hatter eyes opened very wide but all he said was, Why is a raven like a writing desk ? Exactly "time to create art" !!!
This is not the end only the beginning....

11 comments:

Tuire Flemming said...

Oh wow! Awesome! Waiting for the next one... Mad Hatter??? (Loved the film, too)
Beautiful jewellery you got in trade!

sharon said...

Oh Laura!! What a fantastic piece! Full of life, color and FUN!! I love the brighter colors, and the zaniness!! Your true colors are shining!

Martina2801 said...

Laura, your "Alice in Zetti Land" is glorious. I love seeing your new pieces. They are always flowing with inspiration and happiness.
Wish you a wonderful rest of the week.
Hugs
MARTINA :-)

Healing Woman said...

Her colors are amazing. This one looks like she could indeed fly away to wonderland. She is so full of life!

Birgit said...

Your Alice in Zetti Land is gorgeous, Laura. I haven`t time for stamping in the summertime. But I enjoy the fall... :-).
xoxo Birgit

Parsley said...

Stopping by for the first time. I recently joined the Bloggerette Sorority and wanted to meet some of the 'sisters'.

My blog door is always open for new friends. Drop by, help yourself to some tea and cookies and meet my 6 dogs.

God bless.

Tolegranny said...

Really awesome Laura!! I love it...but then I don't think you can make anything I didn't like. lol Nice chatting with you.

Marilyn Rock said...

Fantastic Laura!

Rella said...

Can I just say I love this?!! Yes, I can...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!!

Hello sweet pea!!!!! xoxoxoxoxox
Rella-lalalala here

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

Oh so wonder-ful! As always, I love the details and the little quirky extras you've added- wonderful!

Barbara DeLisle said...

Love her, what a create soul you must have.