Monday, July 19, 2010

Artful Treasures




Look at these beautiful artful treasures that arrived in my mailbox. I am just thrilled.

A while ago a very talented fellow blogger wrote to me and asked if I would be interested in trading art. I was immediately delighted and excited with this awesome idea. Sharon Borsavage from Livewire Jewellery created these stunning handmade unique jewellery pieces. I adore the colors and wear them proudly. They are so funky and cleverly designed. I had to share them with you.
When I started blogging I didn't know what to expect. Blogging has been more rewarding than I ever dreamed of. I feel such a strong friendship connection to Sharon and I know we will be life long friends.
Creating our art is so magical and so are the pleasures that come along with it.
Thank you to the talented Sharon, I love my treasures and I will think of you everytime I wear them.
Happy Creating.


7 comments:

sharon said...

You are really so sweet Laura, and it is my pleasure to trade with you anytime. We have made a bond that goes so much farther beyond jewelry and paper, and I will treasure that forever. Thank you again my friend!
Hugs!!

ShabbyChicShaz said...

Your treasures are beautiful and I so love the envelope they came in, what a wonderful mail day! Thanks for sharing :)

Healing Woman said...

What a wonderful trade! I've been on my journey to the UK for almost a month and just got back to blogging and catching up with everyone. It will take me awhile to see what all I've missed. Your soul paper doll is precious. Glad you are still blogging!

thekathrynwheel said...

OOOh, aren't you the lucky one?! Fabulous jewellery :-) But Sharon is lucky too - I saw what she received off you!

jackie said...

I love your paper dolls.........!

Tolegranny said...

Lovely treasures indeed. Lucky you.

Trudi Sissons - Two Dresses Studio said...

These are beautiful Laura - I would wear them in a snap!