Monday, July 5, 2010

Going Postal

Big Adventure
These funky gals are getting ready for a journey far away, they are leaving home. Time to say good bye. LOL

I am getting these art paper dolls ready to send away to a talented artist friend. She is just the most amazing artist with such a unique style of her own. As I was setting the envelope down and the art dolls in front of it. I thought of taking a picture and sharing it with you.

The ladies at the post office enjoy my snail mail, I have to make it artful to send away. If I don't add some kind of art work to my envelope it feels naked. hahaha
It is so much fun sharing your art, truly special.
Happy Creating.

7 comments:

Createology said...

Looks like they will have a super time traveling to their new home. They are already kicking up their heels in anticipation. Happy traveling...

sharon said...

Oh my!!! You have me super excited!! You are truly the most talented one ever!!

Meri Wiley said...

Hi Laura,

I'd like to be where they're going, it looks to be quite the party!

Hugs,
Meri

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

Oh lucky, lucky ladies! I know they'll enjoy their art dolls as much as I do mine!

thekathrynwheel said...

Bon Voyage to your lovely ladies
:-)

Gaby Bee said...

These dolls are fabulous as usual. I'm sure your artist friend will love them.

I wish you a wonderful start to the week,
Gaby xo

Ms. Givens said...

Your art would be wonderful framed as well.