Wednesday, July 14, 2010

O Frabious Day

Brave boots
Frabjous day to Dawn-the day when Alice will slay the Jabberwocky. Then the White Queen will rule again and everyone will Futterwacken. The Mad Hatter is the only one who believes
that this is the true Alice. Now it is up to Alice to prove him right.
I picked this quote from Alice in Wonderland because somedays life feels like a battle.LOL It is always great to know someone believes in you and at the end of the day you can " do a big happy dance". There is always a new day full of dreams...
This Character Constructions art doll is ready for anything styling her maverlous brave boots. Sometimes you have to put these boots on to say I can do it !!!!! It is a new day with no mistakes.
Happy Creating.

8 comments:

Ms. Givens said...

I needed to do my dance last night.
Very very cute. I love her hat!

sharon said...

We should face each day like Alice!

Laura, this is my favorite movie of all time!!! We will all be okay if we BELIEVE! Your doll is so super, and you have a way with those eyes, certainly with eyes like that you will succeed!!
Will talk later!

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

Oh no!!! Now you're making me want to watch the movie again- luckily we already have it:) I LOVE this doll it's my new fave! BTW, your kitty doll made an appearance in my new post....
Cheers!

Createology said...

Brave boots and butterfly wings are a very good thing. This is wonderful. Happy creating...

Lori Saul said...

Always a beautiful flight of fancy when I visit your blog. Your new doll is wondrous in her boots and fantasy attire!

Marilyn Rock said...

This is fantastic! Love her boots! Made for walkin'? xxoo

Meri Wiley said...

Hi Laura,

I love this one and if I could even dance a little, I would. I have to say that the recent movie is absolutely one of my favorites (who doesn't love Johnny Depp) and your doll hits the spot. Nicely done missy.

Hugs,
Meri

thekathrynwheel said...

Oooh I love this. The eyes peeking out at the bottom of the dress look awesome - what a great addition :-)