Monday, August 16, 2010

Atc Zetti Girl Swap

When I created these Zetti atc's my feelings were of reflections of an artist.
Wild women create art,they used to wonder about their direction ? Within each artist is this wild child who will never grow up and loves to create.
The one atc is my first attemp using zentangles patterns in my background, I can see why these are so relaxing to create. I am a born doodle person at heart and this is just perfect for me. It is such a cool feeling when you try something new in your art and "instantly" you feel change forever going in a new direction. I am so excited to create more zentangle patterns, the ideas are endless. I think zetti and zentangles really complement each other. Oh I am really excited, if you have not tried creating these patterns give them a try. I am hooked for sure. LOL
Last week was a busy one for me I had toe surgery. The freezing needle is forever in my memory I will not soon forget.(not fun at all, hahaha) I had a really great doctor at the hospital, so gentle.
A positive thing did happen, I made one of my goals and have lost a total of 60 pounds. I have 5 more to lose,it feels really great...
Happy creating.

9 comments:

Healing Woman said...

Experimenting is great, you are right. The ATC's that you created are just fabulous. Above all else, I want to congratulate you on your weight loss..something I need to start thinking about. I know you must feel light and airy and ready to create more each day!

Meri Wiley said...

Hi Laura,

Wow.....60 pounds.....amazing! I'm so happy for you.....geez I wish I could do that. You've got to be feeling great (with the exception of toe surgery recovery). Your ATC's are beautiful. Your ATC style is a little similar to my sister, I think you'd like her work. When I get a chance to look it up, I'll send you a link to view her stuff...it's pretty cool.

Hugs,
Meri

Tolegranny said...

I like....

Martina2801 said...

You’ve done a grand job with this Zetti ATC`s, Laura! Splendid artwork (as usual from you:-))

Marilyn Rock said...

Love these ATC's Laura! Congrats on your weight loss, too! See? You can do anything my friend! You're amazing! xxoo

NancyGeneArmstrong said...

I can tell you had fun. I am glad you found your new adventure. I know you will enjoy your swap. The person that gets yours will be very happy.

Shannon said...

Hello my friend, sorry it's been so long since we've chatted. I hope all is well on your end of the world. I am in love with these ATCs you made, they are awesome. It's kind of nice seeing you make a little something different than you usually make. You take care of yourself. I would do anything to be able to lose 60lbs.

Neet said...

Oh wow - I love these. I think I have to not only become a follower but also put you in my sidebar.

thekathrynwheel said...

60lbs?! That's really amazing, well done :-)