Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bewitching

Just a little hocus pocus
I had so much fun creating this funky art paper doll,I love stripes in my art work.LOL This colorful gals Character Constructions skirt is a toy theatre and on stage is none other than Charlie Chaplin. Watch out she will cast a spell on you... I thought she had a magical mysterious look about her that is why I added the "Book of Spells" with the inner pages blowing away in the wind. Watch out you never know what the wind will blow in ....
Happy Birthday to dear friend Nancy, enjoy your special day.
Sending positive thoughts to all you talented artist friends.

10 comments:

peggy gatto said...

what fun!!!

Tolegranny said...

So cute...love it.

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

Awesome-a very bewitching lady.I had a laugh as I am using some of the same stamps. Yes I am back to playing with stamps.

sharon said...

Love the stripes, the collar sash, the peek-a-boo dress, and the blonde highlights!! LOL! Very magical indeed!

thekathrynwheel said...

I love the peek-a-boo dress too! This is such fun!

Healing Woman said...

Laura, she went together very well. Your friend will love her. The striped legs are my favorite part.

Nancy gene ArmstrongNancy Gene Armstrong said...

Not counting this Birthday-but will take the wishes. Thanks friend

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

I love stripes in your work too! Also the mismatched shoes, and the nest she's wearing as a hat......OK, I guess I just love the whole thing like ALL of your work!
Have a great day!

Debby said...

Hi there, haven't been blogging lately and thought I had better stop for a visit, love, love this one Laura.
Hugs,
Debby

Martina2801 said...

Your creation is unique and magnificent, dear Laura. You are so inspiring!