Thursday, August 26, 2010

Character Constructions New Die Cut


Crinoline Die Cut
~~~
I am so excited to share the news !!!!
Character Constructions newest toy! Catherine Moore has created a new die cut crinoline skirt.
The above photos are from Catherine's amazing blog, go take a peek. The above art dolls are created by Catherine and the little women sea creature was created by talented Lisa Guerin. I love how you can see the claws showing through the new die cut of Lisa's art doll crinoline skirt. Catherine art doll is showing the stamped crinoline and besided it the die cut skirt example. The art dolls are fabulous, love them both !!
The die cut will fit a cuddle bug, sissix or bigshot machine, oh what fun to come.
This new toy is going to make creating art paper dolls even more fun. I think the possibilities are limitless with this new die cut skirt. I love the way images show through the die cut crinoline, you can see example on Lisa's art doll crinoline.
This is just the beginning... I can't wait to play.
Creating is so magical.


14 comments:

Babsarella said...

I couldn't agree more!!! Can't wait to give it a try!

peggy gatto said...

I love this!!!
thanks!

sharon said...

Thanks for sharing this sweet Laura! These look fantastic!
I will talk to you soon sweet friend!

Tolegranny said...

Well, Laura that saves me from cutting out every square by hand which I've done. Big job.

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

I am trying to get used to the machine. It seems simple but I am confused. Will practice tomorrow.

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

Ooooh, I can't WAIT to see what you do with this! I love the claws to, just a hint of "what lies beneath...."

Healing Woman said...

I can just imagine what you are going to do with this skirt in future dolls. So glad you shared this one.

Marilyn Rock said...

Laura; well this is good news and right up your alley! Beautiful and brilliant - thanks for sharing the good news! xxoo

Hands to Work, Hearts to God said...

It's nice of you to share your excitement with us! That's what I love about blogland- we share in the joys (and sorrows), so many dif experiences of dif people in far away lands! I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Nancy said...

This is great.....love it....

I have enjoyed visiting your blog; you are a very creative lady...

Have a great weekend.

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

I have played all weekend with the die cut. LOve the way it looks. This is so much fun. Trying all kinds of papers to see the effect. Finishing up my fourth doll. Have done a record number this weekend.
LOVE THE BACKGROUND COLOR. Very feminine like you. Showing your true colors...

Gaby Bee said...

Fantasic! I love this. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Have a wonderful week!
Gaby xo

Trudi Sissons - Two Dresses Studio said...

Love it! The colors are striking together aren't they? Nice to see you continuing on with this Laura - you're a master~!

Elle said...

I LOVE your art! These dolls are delicious-great work! Elle