Monday, August 23, 2010

Doll Art

Luna Twilight
When what lies inside
Is wore on my sleeve
So delicate balancing
On the edge forever
~~~
I created this Character Constructions art doll using the wonderful colors of turquoise, brown, and mauve. I wanted her to have a new age funky attitude, fitting to her name. LOL
No matter what art direction my journey takes me I will continue to create art paper dolls.
I know some of my dear friends were wondering where have the art dolls gone...
The answer to that question: never far from my imagination...
Happy creating.

9 comments:

Babsarella said...

She is beautiful!!! Love the wonderful colors you used.

Martina2801 said...

Astounding, dear Laura! I absolutely adore your talent and you have skillfully combined the colours. Excellent work :)

Healing Woman said...

I love the hands, raven and stocking on this one. I am so glad you are continuing with your adorable paper art dolls. It wouldn't be you without them~

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

AND SHE IS BACK...knew you were so busy-glad you got time to create. Love her-those stocking totally ROCK. Glad you added the crow I have enjoyed listening to their talk in my woods. Great doll-keep them coming...

Marilyn Rock said...

Love the color combo on this one Laura! Brilliant. Love her! xxoo

Luna, Luzie and Olli said...

I like your Doll Art very much. You are very talented !!!
Its a longer time ago when I made paperdolls but I had so much fun making them. Hope I can make some for Fall and Halloween soon.

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

And thank goodness for that! Tho I'm thrilled with anything you make, your dolls are especially near and dear to my heart....And ART she is! I really like the dress you made for her!

Meri Wiley said...

Hi Laura,

You keep creating the neatest dolls, with so much personality.......keep on going!

Hugs,
Meri

Debby said...

Laura she is fabulous!!!Love your Zentangles also..awesome.
Debby