Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Expression Of Feeling

Zentangle Magic

Creativity

Your creativity is like a story; it needs a voice, a way to be heard in the world. Creativity is part of your future life. People think creativity is like stories,that it is outside of them, like truth or power. But it inhabits you like your life force, and it animates your being. Creativity is with the crystal palace of your being.You are about to go on a long journey. It is called your life. In each of us when we live a life of unexpressed creativity,when we live someones else's truth and not our own. Define your own creativity and live that creativity in the world.

This is my second attempt at creating a zentangle with a twist, it is such a great way to relax. This art piece is an over sized bookmark sharing reflections of magical art.

Happy creating...

12 comments:

Jan Martens said...

I love your zentangles! TG has been bugging me to try some, but haven't yet.

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

I think you expressed all your feelings at one sitting. I haven't seen the Zentangles used so it is nice getting to see some. It looks fun . Nice way to get your designs in the backgrounds to. PLay!!!

roc said...

this is wonderful!

Tolegranny said...

I love it Laura. Keep up the great work. Talk to you soon, when I'm back to my old self. So tired tonight.

paperbird said...

this is so cool Laura- I just recently purchased a book about Zentangles- it looks so fun. Thank you for stopping by my blog- I love having meeting new friends. I also love your doll that you created. I have so many of Catherines stamps but I have not created one of the paperdolls. Thank you for the creative inspiration to get one made!

Neet said...

Fabulous! You are the Queen of Zens.

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

Yay more Zen drawing! I feel almost spoiled in that you treated us with one of your beautiful dolls a couple of days ago and now more zentangles- the best of both worlds!
Happy creating!

Shannon Sawyer said...

I really, really like this turn your art has taken. I never knew you had such drawing talent, I mean WOW, very impressive. I used to draw, I need to try again and see where I wind up. Thanks for the inspiration.

Meri Wiley said...

Hi Laura,

This piece is really cool, and quite a departure from your regular work. The graphic feeling is really neat, so stark.

Hugs,
Meri

bockel24 said...

I love it!

Gaby Bee said...

This is terrific, Laura! Love it!

Marilyn Rock said...

Love your "zens" Laura and you're right; the exercise is so relaxing! I love what you've done, here, and how you've expressed yourself so beautifully! Love ya - Marilyn