Sunday, August 1, 2010

Love In The Sand

Artful message in the sand.
Last Friday we had the pleasure of attending a surprise birthday party at a lovely cottage in Long point,Ontario. While we were there my teenager daughter used a stick and create this image in the sand. As she was writing a cute little collie dog decided to leave his own little marks. I wanted to share this because the colors looked so artful and I loved the little doggie paw prints. The sand looked so pretty like a periwinkle color.
I hope to create some new art work soon, this has been a busy summer.
Happy Creating...

5 comments:

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

This is great- I love the color of the sand and the paw prints are so sweet!

sharon said...

Beautiful colors Laura, and I love how you find inspiration and happiness everywhere, and in everything! Your heart sings!!

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

back at you friend-love heals

Kathy said...

Sand art! I love it!! There's a wonderful Ray Bradbury story about Picasso art in the sand. I always write something and photograph it when we are on a beach. It's one of my favorite things to do. Very, very cool. Love the doggie paws.

Kathy

Bell Book and Candle Mixed Media Artist said...

Hi Laura. I can see your daughter has talent like her Mom. I hope she is doing something with it.
Big hugs to you both.