Friday, September 17, 2010

Glowed Magic

Halloween is coming soon


Magic here
magic there
magic everywhere

Oh how I enjoy Halloween, it is on it way. I love the costume's, the colors, the weather and the pumpkins.
I created this little Character Constructions art paper doll for a Halloween swap I have joined for October.
It was fun adding a big tall hat with a fish over her eye brows and the little time piece set in her purple bones. LOL My idea for this art theme is she glowed with magic. My inner thoughts are that all artists "glow" filled with magic.
Happy creating...

9 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

she is very cute!

Debby said...

Larua, Glowed Magic is fabulous, how fun!!
Debby

Createology said...

Your talents never cease to bring a smile to my face and my artistic muse. Super fun skeleton bones on her. Happy Haunting...

Lindart said...

She's beautiful!! I love the X-ray effect!

sharon said...

She is fabulous Laura!! I love the bones also, the fish, oh....everything about her is wonderful!

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

She is gorgeous just like all of your work! I love Halloween, too ;)

Meri Wiley said...

Hi Laura,

Love the fish........hilarious! And the skelly influence is so cool.

Stop by and check out my blog and shop to see my latest.

Hugs,
Meri

Martina2801 said...

Again a extraordinary and wonderful creation, dear Laura! Super idea and beautifully designed.
Have a nice weekend
Hugs
MARTINA xxx

Marilyn Rock said...

Well; here's another favorite of mine! Love it! xxoo