Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Art House Studio

Very talented store owner, Karen Ellis
Footed Angel art canvas created by Karen
Karen's funky art doll gift

Yes me, thrilled seeing Character Constructions stamps


Beauty in all things created by the talented owner Karen Ellis

I wanted to share my artful visit with you. I had the pleasure of going to The Art House Studio located in Kitchener,Ontario. What an awesome mixed media art store, I just loved everything.LOL One of thing that really stands out in my mind about the store is,it gives you new directions on your art journey. All the supplies are so out of the box and very updated. I am so excited !!! I have been dreaming of attending art workshops to challenge myself to go in a new art direction. Now my dreams will become a reality, always lots to learn in the art world. Well I could just gone on forever about this wonderful store but I think that says it all.

My art will be forever changed is my final word. I hope you enjoy seeing all this stunning art work.

None of the art work is created by me, all samples from Karen's store.


I wish the rain would go away and come back another day.

Happy creating.



Visit Karen Ellis at the link below



http://www.thearthousestudio.ca/

9 comments:

sharon said...

Oh, I wish I could have gone with you! What fun this looks like! I have never been in a store that sells character constructions, and the art work here looks fantastic!
Hugs!

Janet Ghio said...

Love your art doll with the funky glasses. What are character constructions?

Brit said...

I like your new haircut, you look great :) See you this weekend!

Healing Woman said...

The art shop, art and you look wonderful. Thanks for the fabulous trip.

CathWren said...

Looks like a really extra ordinary studio shop Laura, with an abundance of must have tools and the very best teachers to instruct on using them!

Thank you so much for taking us inside for a tour.

Meri Wiley said...

Hi Laura,

Wow, sound like you had quite the adventure. What a neat store to find, and I'm kind of on the same track. I'm taking a class at the end of this month, hoping to expand my world a bit, too. I wish you much success on this journey.

Hugs,
Meri

Martina2801 said...

Laura, your art doll with the glasses is so funny and so fantastic! I love love your style so much.
And the art shop is fantastic too.
But the best of all is the photo of you! You look so friendly and very nice.
Have a wonderful week my dear friend
Hugs
MARTINA :-)

roc said...

i need to have everyone of those character construction stamp packages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how lucky for you! LOVE LOVE LOVE your new hair cut! you are beautiful!

roc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.