Sunday, November 21, 2010

All Wired Up

Her spooky witch fingers surround her precious kitty cat and perhaps is this her funky daily apparel that hangs up in closet

This Character Constructions corset tag is the first of a series of eight tags, I am working on to complete a project.When it is all finished I will share it with you. It is a vintage receipt holder in black, reminds me of eight mouse traps. LOL It is a really neat metal surface, to add tags too.
The kitty tag was just for fun and isn't this kitty stamp spooktacular. These seasoned tags smell so full of fragrance from coffee and vanilla staining method. I enjoy wrapping thin wire around the tags, for a rocking fun look.
It is so much fun as you are creating an art piece and your imagination starts working. Every art piece starts telling me, an untold story in my mind. The magic of art creating is such a mystery and endless moments of pleasure. A dear friend said to me awhile ago, you have to love what you are creating.
This is so true and where our passion for art grows strong.
Have a fantastic week...

9 comments:

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

So true- you DO have to love what you are creating and I must say that I love what YOU are creating! Very, very creative :)

Gaby Bee said...

It's always fun visiting you! Your creations are wonderful as always!
Gaby xo

Healing Woman said...

I've never seen a tag like the one you created that includes the hanger. It is the BEST! I think you are really on to something with these tags. I love them and can tell you do too..it shows in many ways Laura~ Just beautiful work.

Tolegranny said...

Cute scaredy cat. Fun stuff Laura.

Nancy Gene Armstrong said...

Love these tags and those hangers are great. The love always shows in your work and that is what I enjoy the most. That imagination of yours -love it.

sharon said...

Very very cool hanger Laura! The tag too....you creativity is genius!! Keep going girl! Thinking ofd you and will write soon!

Marilyn Rock said...

Your love of creating shows in each and every piece you do! This is no exception! Love ya - Marilyn xxoo

Muckypup said...

Can't wait to see the rest!

Shannon Spears said...

Wow.....vanilla and coffee staining!! I love that idea!